-IEEE SIGHT Health DisasterHack-
What is it?
IEEE SIGHT Health DisasterHack is a competition for young developers interested in humanitarian technologies,
especially in Disaster Risk Reduction.
Technology for Health Disaster Risk Reduction
Participants are able to generate solutions regarding the main theme in form of programs or mobile apps (Software) – also Hardware integration if possible (self provided by participant).
Teams of 1 -3 University Students (Undergraduates/S1)
For winning the main event, participants will be rewarded:
1st prize: Rp5.000.000
2nd prize: Rp3.000.000
3rd prize: Rp2.000.000
15 best teams: IEEE Student Memberships (or society for students who are already IEEE member) and also certificates from IEEE Sight!
How to Join:
- Form a team of 1-3 university students
- Register your team on our website ieee-itb-sb.com
- Make an Essay regarding your ideas and methods on how to reduce health issues caused by disasters.
- Submit the essay to our website.
- Wait for the announcement for 15 best essays. Goodluck!
15 Essay winners will be invited to join the main competition : Disaster Hackathon
The Main Competition will be held on:
27-28th of April 2019
Institut Teknologi Bandung
Save the date!
Open Registration: April 1st-13th, 2019!
Registration Fees: FREE!
Essay Winner announcement: April 20th, 2019
For more information, please kindly contact us:
Email: [email protected]