Medco E&P Natuna Ltd., a subsidiary of Medco Energi International, is an oil and gas company that operates Block B in South Natuna Sea. As part of realization of its commitments to develop Indonesian national workforce, Medco E&P Natuna provides opportunities for students and fresh graduates to carry out Practical Work.
Internship Program is a pre-career development program with no condition of pre-employment to accommodate recent graduate of Diploma (D3/D4) Degree and above (S1, S2, S3) which designed to give participants 1 to 3 months of real working experience.
We are looking for candidate to join the Internship Program at Finance Department for 3 months (May-July 2017).
The main responsibilities are to be involved in some projects related with Business Process, Policy & Procedure, and Management System Development.
• Graduated or final year student from minimum Undergraduate Program (S1)
• Minimum GPA 3.3 out of 4
• Preferably from State University or International University
• Majoring in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance or Information Technology is preferable
• Very good communication in English (fluent in English and excellence in writing to review the finance policy and procedure). Minimum TOEFL score 500 (prediction is allowed)
• Computer skill (Ms. Office Application, Flowchart Application – Ms.Visio)
Additional Requirements (having this skill is an advantage)
• Understanding of business process methodology
• Knowledge of Internal Controls
• Reporting skill
• Project Management skill
• Able to use SharePoint, Reporting Tools such as Excel Power Pivot, Spotfire
How to Apply?
Please send your CV together with these supporting documents to [email protected]
1. Completed Internship Application Form (form is available in this link: tiny.cc/INTERN_MEPN)
2. Copy of Certificate (for graduate)
3. Copy of Transcript
4. Copy of TOEFL / EPT (prediction is allowed)
Subject Email: Internship Finance-Business Excellence_[Name]_[Major]_[University] Deadline of application: 3 May 2017