Deadline: 14 Oktober 2012
What is IIWC?
Indonesia International Work Camp is the leading Non Governmental Organization for International voluntary service in Indonesia. We organize International Voluntary Service in the form of International Workcamp, Long and Middle volunteering program, IIWC cares, event and campaigns to increase the awareness of the local people toward some issues rising in the society by involving Indonesian and foreign volunteers.
Description of tasks:
- Coordinating and mentoring Internship program of Rotterdam and Groningen University Students within IIWC from pre, during, and post program.
- Preparing and conducting the on arrival training, weekly evaluation, and final evaluation for foreign volunteers, local partners, and local volunteers involved in internship programs.
- Strengthen the networking of LMTV program in Indonesia and abroad.
- Exploring the possibility for funding for the LMTV program in Indonesia.
- Exploring the possibility of new partnership with all involving stake holders both in Indonesia and abroad.
At least 21 years old, highly motivated, good to excellent at English both written and oral, physically and mentally healthy, good public speaking, be able to work under pressure and deadline oriented situation, having medium to advanced Cross cultural Understanding and work with International environment, having background knowledge or organizing training and strong organizational experiences will be preferable, must have basic computer skills: MS Word, Ms Excel, Power Point and Movie Maker (optional), having basic knowledge on email management, high voluntary spirit, having ability to work both at team and individual, having good conflict handling strategy, mention every activity and role you ever joined in IIWC, if you have any, and available for travel both domestic and abroad for work purpose.
What will you get?
– Training and capacity building for staff.
– For 1 year contract, health insurance started from 1 January 2013.
– Travel and per diem allowance for program purposes.
– Possibility to join international training or capacity building and meeting abroad.
– The 13th month bonus.
– Certificate and recommendation for your next job.
– Comprehensive working experience in international atmosphere in an IVS NGO.
If you are interested in the position please send us: completed application letter and cover letter, recent CV, colored photo 4×6=1 piece, letter of recommendation from your previous organization and or working place, if there is any.
Send or bring your application documents to:
Indonesia International Work Camp of PKBI
Gedung PKBI Jawa Tengah Lantai 2
Jalan Jembawan Raya no 8
Semarang Central Java
or email to: [email protected] cc to: [email protected]
Share links: skmp.us/volIIWC